Featured post

Facing Your Fears - Written by D. Sarkar 4th January 2007

Now is the time To face your fears Tear down the walls Make barriers disappear Find the source of pain Open up the wound Rele...

16 March 2011

Blurred Vision - Written by D. Sarkar on 15th April 2008

They think I have comfort
They think I'm in control
Confident in who I am
They look at me like I'm whole

This is me
See who I portray
A self assured woman
I look but turn away

Seeing through their eyes
They see who I want to be
But I have blurred vision
Through not looking properly

Inside not satisfaction
Desire not fulfilled
Wanting instead what they have
But knowing that is false will

Don't want what others have
For you know not what they believe
Reflections of their life
Are not for you to achieve

Look again correcting your focus
Believe in the real you
Your mind can create distortion
So you must find a better view

For what others see is clear
You just have to realise
That their view is a manifestation
Of how you affect their lives

Every action creates reaction
Scientists have proved
And if that reaction is positive
Then its basis should be approved

No comments:

Post a Comment