Featured post

Facing Your Fears - Written by D. Sarkar 4th January 2007

Now is the time To face your fears Tear down the walls Make barriers disappear Find the source of pain Open up the wound Rele...

24 May 2013

Poetic Therapy - written by D. Sarkar on 4th March 2008

Thoughts bubble and whirl
Inside my aching mind
Confusion taking over
Clarity I can't find

Thoughts of love and passion
Betrayal and beliefs
Hardships, friendships
Frustrations and relief

Whatever is the subject
Whatever is on my mind
I let thoughts and fears exchange
As answers I must find

Allowing words to spill out
Writing them all down
Arranging them into verses
Is how meaning is found

The dilemma begins to unravel
And troubles start to dissolve
The problem is diminishing
And somehow I find resolve

Poetry unlocks and opens
The depths of my very soul
Untangling the chaos
Putting me back in control

I read with sense and wisdom
Understanding is achieved
My mind is not so messy
Through my poetic therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment