Featured post

Facing Your Fears - Written by D. Sarkar 4th January 2007

Now is the time To face your fears Tear down the walls Make barriers disappear Find the source of pain Open up the wound Rele...

08 April 2013

The Scent of the Crushed Violet - written by D. Sarkar 8th April 2013

The social limelight
They highlight what they want
In order to control you
But I am nonchalant

I don’t know all the truths
Just their biased belief
Don’t want to get sucked in
For I’ll get no relief

Let God provide judgement              
For only God has all the facts
Knows the bad and good
And from fairness will not retract

Hatred can consume
Doing nothing for your foes
So have the strength to forgive
It will release your woes

Anger halts your progress
Forgiveness activates advancement
Grudges do not reward
So let go for your own enhancement

No comments:

Post a Comment