Featured post

Facing Your Fears - Written by D. Sarkar 4th January 2007

Now is the time To face your fears Tear down the walls Make barriers disappear Find the source of pain Open up the wound Rele...

21 November 2011

Easter In Italy - Written by D. Sarkar 25th April 2009

All equipped
Ready for the off
Checked my list
I'm clean and washed 

Got my passport
Got my keys
Cat is with a friend
Need to leave

Have been so excited
Counting down the weeks
But I’m a little uncertain
Where are we meant to meet?

Phone is in my suitcase
Taxi is outside
Where is it I'm going?
In 2 hours I must fly

Checklist is ticked
I've got everything
Except for a location
For where I begin

Get in the cab
Hope the driver knows
My friends will be let down
If I'm a no show

Where am I meant to be?
Trying hard I remember
An Easter break in Italy
Oh wait, we're in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment