Anger at the World
Pressure from others
The tears won't stop
You hide under covers
Lost and alone
Lacking any hope
So hard to find strength
Such a struggle to cope
Surrounded by people
But a wall envelopes
Panic within
Depression develops
How to release?
How to feel free?
When all you can think
Is I hate being me
But this hatred is foolish
It has no place there
For you are amazing
So please do not fear
See your true beauty
Open up your soul
This World is your oyster
And you are it's pearl
So precious and rare
Genuine and pure
You're a gift from above
Of that I am sure
So let go of your fears
Let all worries leave your mind
Embrace who you are
And your sun will shine
2 comments:
Awesome and very consoling!
empathetic and comforting! I've enjoyed your heartfelt poetry. Love Mysty M xx
Post a Comment