Featured post

Facing Your Fears - Written by D. Sarkar 4th January 2007

Now is the time To face your fears Tear down the walls Make barriers disappear Find the source of pain Open up the wound Rele...

17 March 2012

Que Sera Sera - written by D. Sarkar 14th March 2012

I am so worried
What am I doing?
Who am I now?
Where am I going?

Sleepless nights
Muscles are tight
Will I or won't I?
Do I have a right?


What if that happens?
What if I don't succeed?
Where is my support?
I am in need


Have I done the right thing?
Will I prevail?
What will happen?
Am I going to fail?

Questions questions
Fears and hopes
Must battle on
Must learn to cope

What will be will be
That's the way it goes
You have a destiny
The future will show

Worry wastes time
Creating negative feeling
Que sera sera
That is your dealing

So stop with the panic
And go with the flow
Make sound judgement
That is how to grow

Your heart and head guide
Your spirit is inside
Ask it for assistance
Keep your being alive

No comments:

Post a Comment