Featured post

Facing Your Fears - Written by D. Sarkar 4th January 2007

Now is the time To face your fears Tear down the walls Make barriers disappear Find the source of pain Open up the wound Rele...

26 May 2017

United As One - written by D. Sarkar 26th May 2017

These foolish lost people
Led astray by radicalisation
They loose their own integrity
And attempt annihilation

In the name of their God
They take the lives of innocents
Forgetting about love
Brainwashed they become maleficent

They attacked my City
Fighting for their cause
But little do they know
They will feel remorse

Their souls will suffer after death
They will have to repent
Lifetimes of pain await them
Then they will relent

A City has come together
Remembering the children they've taken
The World sends love our way
And we find strength after being shaken

And so you foolish souls
Who think you're in control
Your cause has had the opposite effect
Because we are on a roll

A buzz is in the City today
As the sun shines brightly on our faces
After a day of hard graft we drink a cold beer 
Knowing how special this place is

Proud of our Manchester
United as one
Feeling the love
It is us who have won

2 comments:

Alex said...

Well somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.
Chronic Shoulder Pain Treatments
Chronic Shoulder Pain
Hip Pain Treatment
Treatment For Hip Pain
Treatment For Hip Pain
Hip Pain Treatment Relief
Relief For Hip Pain

Anonymous said...

Good day! I know this is kind of off topic but I was
wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options
for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good
platform.

Post a Comment