Featured post

Facing Your Fears - Written by D. Sarkar 4th January 2007

Now is the time To face your fears Tear down the walls Make barriers disappear Find the source of pain Open up the wound Rele...

04 March 2012

Peace Profound - written by D. Sarkar 4th March 2012

It's just me alone
And my inner voice
No one else to talk to
So I have no choice

Silence surrounds
But inside is random chatter
Trying to find the truth
And the root of the matter

Should I? Shouldn't I?
Did I try?
Who was I then?
Is that a lie?

Where am I going?
Am I in control?
Why did that happen?
What is my goal?

Clarity is required
Need silence inside
Breathe in deep
Focus my mind

Thoughts come and go
But I give no attention
Except for positive hope
Those are my affirmations

Of my true desires
For who I am today
The past has passed
And the future is in play

Keep re-adjusting
Our thoughts can be improved
It's about what's coming
The future is self-approved

Now close your eyes
Use your breath to calm you down
Then look up with gratitude
And find a peace profound

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful..

Post a Comment